Picture symbolism of the Roman Catholic Church
Wheel of the sun
1. In Vatican is Saint Peter's Square. To the square has been described eight-rayed sun wheel design, which is a paganism symbol. In the middle of the sun wheel is a large Egyptian obelisk.
2. In the middle of the sun wheel is the large obelisk, which emperor Caligula brought from Heliopolis to Rome. These obelisks were used also to the worshipping of the sun. In the middle of Peter square also is a small four-rayed sun wheel, which is same shaped and similar, which has been found from the altar stone from Hatzor in the temple of Baal.
Saint Peter's Square is dedicated to paganism worship of the sun. Figures of the sun wheel and the obelisk were to Romans familiar symbols and each of them knew, that they are paganism service of god (idols). Because Catholic Church of Rome has approved these symbols to their church, it is proof about that the church of Rome worships idols and not the God of the Bible. For all kinds of service of idols and idol statues and symbols are forbidden about those who believe, that the Bible is the word of God:
2 Kings 21:
3. Symbol of Baal four-rayed sun wheel, which was found from Hatzor Israel.
4. Symbol of sun god Shamash found from Babylon. The symbol was the sun's disc, in which was four crenellated stars and sunbeams.
5. Assyrian symbol, which was common in columns and wall reliefs. There is the wheel of the sun in the crescent of the moon.
6. Christ's monogram of Rome's church, where there are letters X and P, which is Chi and Rho in Greek alphabets. Chi and Rho are first two letters of the word Christ (Christos). However, look at how they have been set in the monogram! They are one on top of another in a circle, whereby about that forms six-rayed sun wheel.
It is quite clear that Roman Catholic Church worships paganism sun wheel's cult, and that it does quite openly.
7. There is in the picture Babylonian sun god Shamash, who sits on the right side by holding in his hand the scepter, which is the symbol of his power. He has also the ring in his hand. On the left is the king with two servants. There is the altar in the middle, where there is a picture of four-rayed sun with its rays. In the picture is the Babylonian wheel of the sun.